My hat, my hero



2 comments
Meet my new weekend bestie:

I love a good hat.  This one is fabulous (and was a steal at Target, shhh... Don't tell)!  Not only is it stylish, classic, and fun, but it came in sizes!  Hats are hard for me because of my large noggin.  Finding one that fits right and doesn't sort of sit on top like a cheerio on an orange is a challenge.  Usually, I can't buy hats I love.  But, this one came in L/XL (for those of us with melon heads) and fits like, well, a hat. 
Yay!  I kind of think this will be on my head every weekend until straw is no longer in season...  I love any reason to just throw my hair into a low side bun, anyway!

2 comments:

Kerry at: March 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM said...

I love it, especially with a low side bun!

Isabel at: March 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM said...

I hear ya about finding hats that fit right! I love the green stripe!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...