K Loves DVF Loves GapKids



2 comments
Ooooh weeee! As I'm sure you're aware, DVF for GapKids launched today. I woke up bright-eyed and bushy tailed, excited to see what I could purchase for a future daughter of ours! I typically shy away from buying anything for any future children we may or may not have, but I just had to make an exception for Diane, and thankfully my husband agreed.

This little lady (DVF <3 babyGap wrap romper in firecracker) is on her way to me to save for a future daughter. I'm so grateful I was able to snatch it up before it sold out! I chose this number because I want something that represents me: I've been an orange lover the vast majority of my life, and while I love all of DVF's clothes, it's her wrap dresses that always fit me best. Plus wrap dresses are her most iconic pieces, and I love how this little wrap is so kid friendly, being a romper and all. I can't wait for it to arrive on my doorstep, and better yet to dress a little snicker doodle mini me munchkin it it one day. Yip, yip!

2 comments:

Maigen at: March 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM said...

Love it!! Love DVF. Love orange. Your wee one will be the talk of the town!

Isabel at: March 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM said...

I thought of you when I saw the news! I'm so glad you posted about it! Second that, Maigen!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...