Kerry's Love List



2 comments

1. Origins Modern Friction: I've been an Origins junkie for nearly 15 years, and I've been using this product ever since it debuted. I can't rave about it enough. It's mild enough for frequent use, and always leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
2. NARS Blush in Desire: I was an avid wearer of their most popular shade, Orgasm, but recently switched to this delightful pink to jazz up my look. I love how pigment rich NARS products are, and this color doesn't disappoint.
3. Gummy Peaches: These remind me of my childhood when my family would travel to a small little town for weekend getaways. We would always stop in a candy shop and get the Fruit Salad mix; the peaches were my favorite. I recently picked up a bag for 99 cents at Target, and I'm back to being hooked. I may have gobbled down a whole bag just now... oops!
4. Warby Parker glasses in Thatcher Whiskey Tortoise: These help my tired eyes after a long day, while keeping me on-trend. Plus Warby Parker's donation of a pair to someone in need with the purchase of my pair makes for an ideal purchase in my book!
5. Gap Sexy Boyfriend Jeans: I'm so happy I was able to snag these before they sold out online! They're so comfortable and lightweight - perfect for summertime wear! I'm pretty obsessed with them and wear them all the time. I usually stick with 7's, but Gap has been winning a bit of my denim business lately.
6. West Elm Zebra Print Rug: When we moved into our home, I purchased this rug for our entryway. Now 3 years later, it still makes me happy to open my door and walk onto this little guy.
7. Honeyed Hive Posts: These earrings add such a great little sparkle to any ensemble, and the little bees are subtle. Though I must admit I have a penchant for gravitating towards animal-adorned clothing and accessories; it's the Ms. Frizzle in me. They're no longer available online, but I snatched a pair in store and have seen lots of pairs at my local Anthropologie since, so there's a chance that they're still around if you have a hankering for a pair.
8. Merriweather Jacket: Who isn't obsessed with stripes?! I hemmed and hawed over whether or not to purchase this jacket, but I'm so glad that I did. It's a classic that I think will reside in my closet for many, many years. And it doesn't hurt that I was able to purchase it at 20% off during a recent promotion - thanks, JCrew. Holla!
9. Benefit They're REAL! Mascara: I have been having a horrible time finding a good mascara lately. I used to swear by Dior Show, but I've been disappointed with it's ability to flake and crumble too easily. No one likes to wear their mascara in little flakes on their cheeks. I stumbled upon this mascara at a recent visit to Sephora and have been very pleased! It definitely lengthens my lashes and it doesn't flake or crumble, making it a winner thus far.
10. Horseshoe Charm Necklace: I love this little necklace and have been wearing it pretty much every day since I got it for Christmas. It's sold out online, but perhaps it's still available in JCrew stores.
11. LV Speedy 35 in Damier Ebene Canvas: I'm not one for owning multiple trendy handbags. I'm not much of a purse person in general, actually. That's why I knew I needed something timeless and classic that I could carry forever. My husband surprised me with this bag (way to go, D!), and I have to say it's been worth every penny. He went with the largest version because he knows how I like to carry my life with me.

2 comments:

Isabel at: March 14, 2012 at 5:41 PM said...

Such a cute post! Seeing you with your loves makes me smile! So Kerry! =)

Maigen at: March 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM said...

Yay! Love it! Now you tech saavy girls need to show me how to make a collage like that!! :) Only question: where is that horse-shoe necklace from?! DYING over that!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...