Luck o' the Kerry



3 comments
St. Patrick's Day has come and gone, but I still thought it would be fun to share what I wore to celebrate!
Unfortunately everything in my ensemble isn't recent enough to be available to purchase the exact item, but here are the details (and/or alternative suggestions for items that are currently available).

1. JCrew perfect-fit scoop neck tee in wave crest {alternative}
2. AG Stevie Ankle Jeans {mine} {alternative}
3. Pilcro Along the Wharf Cardigan {mine} {alternative}
4. JCrew Horseshoe Charm Necklace {mine} {alternative} {alternative - wishbones are lucky, and I happen to have a crush on this one!}
5. Steve Madden Sandals {alternative}

Do you like to dress in theme for holidays?

3 comments:

Maigen at: March 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM said...

I wore my new hat, it has a green stripe ;)

Isabel at: March 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM said...

I hung out with Aussies! Crazy fun! Another great outfit by the stylish k.!

Maigen at: March 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM said...

Ooo, I just clicked on the "alternatives." That wishbone necklace is rad! :) Get it, girl.

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...