A project to start...



2 comments
Have you ever been to West Elm during a floor sample sale?  Lots of okay stuff, mostly picked over by the time I get there...  Except not this time!
Doesn't look that amazing right now... Except you don't know yet that I got it for less than 1/2 price!  And, it's a little beat up, yes, but since I plan to do something special to it, at least I won't out out much money if "do something special to it" ends up meaning "ruin it." Yay!  A project!  Get ready...  Get set... Go (slowly carry out the plans I have been making for months while dreaming of not spending like $80 on a chair that I will potentially destroy)...

2 comments:

Isabel at: March 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM said...

I was sooo excited for you when you texted me!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kerry at: March 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM said...

Oooh! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...