K's Monthly Love: April Edition



2 comments


As April comes to a close, it's time to share our monthly loves with you once again!



I was pleased as punch to snatch up the Crystal Rays Necklace recently when JCrew was running an additional 30% off sale items promotion, and thankfully the promotion applied to Factory items as well. The necklace was originally priced at $54.50, but it was already marked down when it came time for me to purchase it. With the additional 30% off the sale price, I only paid $17.15 for it. HOLLA! I love me a great deal! Sadly, it's now sold out online, but it might still be around in factory stores. {Here's an alternative.} Also a note: It looks much daintier on screen than it does in real life. It has a chunky quality to it that I love that isn't being conveyed in the photo.

In addition to monthly loving my new necklace, I'm also quite enamored with the outfit in the image seen below. I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen it floating around Pinterest, as well.


So I decided to combine my two monthly loves and create a look inspired by the lovely Jou Jou that incorporates my new necklace. Before we move any further, I must enter this disclaimer: Her DSquared ensemble is perfection, and thus I know that what I've put together can't top it.

With that said, let's see what I pulled out of my sleeve...
JCrew Jackie Pullover in Warm Jade, Anthropologie Nerja Petite Skirt, Vince Camuto Fawna Flat in Croissant/Silver Glitter, JCrew Factory Crystal Rays Necklace {alternative}

Here's Jou Jou's ensemble and mine side-by-side for a close-up comparison.
Now I want to go put on this outfit, grab a delicious gelato, and go for a walk in this lovely spring weather!

What are you monthly loving this April?


2 comments:

Isabel at: April 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM said...

I had to do a double take! I thought you found the exact same pieces in Jou Jou's! It looks stunning together! Well done, friend!

Maigen at: April 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM said...

I (monthly) LOVE that necklace!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...