Style That Item: Maigen's BR Outlet Necklace



1 comments
Welcome to another Style That Item: Fashion Edition!
This week we'll be taking a gander at how to style Maigen's necklace that she scored at the Banana Republic Outlet. It's a great neutral statement necklace that can be styled in a variety of ways. Nice find, Maigen!
Maigen's Banana Republic Outlet Necklace {no longer available: alternative; alternativealternative}

First up is this classically chic look. Nothing is more classic than a black pencil skirt and a lace top in my book. They're two wardrobe staples. I love the combination of leopard and kelly green, so I paired together a skinny leopard belt and kelly green patent leather wedges to bring a little oomph to the outfit.




Since I'm all googly-eyed over the kelly green/leopard combo, the next look incorporates this dynamic duo once again. This time I've paired the same JCrew lace top with the classic silhouette of slim cropped pants. {Cropped pants will always be synonymous with Audrey Hepburn for me. I know I'm not alone when I say that I love her.} To take this look up a notch from classic and sweet, I added some punk-esque details in the form of studs via the rad clutch and adorable flats. Top the look off with some stylish, trendy glasses and you'll find yourself looking preciously preppy punk. 






Because I can lean towards the bohemian side with my style, I had to show how this necklace can go from classic to preppy punk to bohemian with ease. I'm pretty obsessed with this Free People dress; we all know I love me a maxi dress! I love the shade of orange, and the bird graphic is perfectly funky without being over the top. Paired with a cropped shrug cardigan and these awesome Vince Camuto wedges, you've got yourself a go-to outfit!




Again, my bohemian-loving side shines through with this last ensemble. This romper is nothing short of amazing. I'm very seriously considering snatching it up! Paired with these rockin' wedges {must purchase asap}, I could totally see myself living in this ensemble all summer long. LOVE!



How would you style Maigen's Banana Republic Outlet necklace?


1 comments:

Maigen at: April 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM said...

LOVING the kelly green + leopard! Classic AND spunky, all rolled into one! ;)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...