A Cozy Corner Re-Do



1 comments
My fabulous friend, Jennie, asked for my help with a little blank corner in her living room.  Right now, she just has a couple of boxes of toys there, which she said she will happily move (she has small children).  Here is the corner & the room:


Luckily, the colors are very neutral, so I was able to add whatever colors I wanted!  J wanted to add color and mostly, she wanted to add interest with an area that pops.  Oh, I can do that!  ;)













So, there you have it!  A fun and funky little corner to spice things up a bit for J!  What would YOU do with this corner?

1 comments:

Kerry at: May 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM said...

I LOVE what you've come up with. Perfection.

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...