It's a DIY weekend!



2 comments
It's Memorial Weekend!  BBQ, endless summer nights, soccer tournaments (my bro has one), and an extra day to get something done!  I'm still in the process of my "art piece", but until I finish it, here are  30 DIY's for the 3 day weekend from Apartment Therapy!

I totally want to try the ones below!  




This House Beautiful inspired DIY is made with spray painted painters tape so whenever you tire of it (um, never), you can peel off the tape and have all black frames again!



I've been craving some succulents lately and they always look great in terrariums!  I like that orange one - different!


Looks like grasscloth, but it's burlap!  

2 comments:

Kerry at: May 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM said...

I LOVE the brass trimmed frames, and doing it with painter's tape? BRILLIANT!

Maigen at: May 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM said...

I love all of these, especially the burlap wall! I am a nut for nailheads on pretty much anything, as you well know!
I can't wait to see what you do!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...