Jewelry Auctions: on Facebook!



2 comments

R's sister, Erica, just notified me of a great place to buy jewelry (and dresses, and accessories) - right on Facebook!  They post the quantity they have and the first people to respond in the comments with "Sold" get the piece!  Sounds like a fun and easy way to shop!

I had to dig a bit to find items that I would be willing to purchase, but they've got a pretty diverse variety so I'm sure you'll find something!  If not today, maybe another week!  Also, based on the comments, they seem pretty legit (aka, not a scam).  Let me know what you think if you try them out!

Chevron Arrow Earrings, goldtone, 3 inches, qty - 3, $19

I really like these earrings :)



Tan Floppy Hat with Ribbon, 100& paper straw, qty - 5, $18
Summer wide brimmed hats remind me of Miss M.!



David Yurman Inspired Link Necklace, two-tone, 36 inches, qty - 12, $24


Great necklace for dresses, button up shirts - great all around accessory!

sold

I absolutely love the color of this necklace!  Reminds me a bit of Kerry's Dana Buchman necklace we styled a few weeks ago!

Shop to it, ladies!
Iz

2 comments:

Maigen at: June 1, 2012 at 8:46 PM said...

Do you have to buy more than one of these items ("qty")? Ah, nevermind! I will go check it out and see! (If you do, I would SO go in on the chevron earrings with you!)
Thanks for the tip, will def have to check this out!

Mac at: June 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM said...

Take advantage of the strong market for silver and jewelry. Really great to schedule an auction.
online auctions Boston

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...