Monster Meets Sprinkles



2 comments
One of the best parts of living in the Big D is all of the wonderful food and dining options! Tops on any sweets lover's list has to be Sprinkles. I must admit that I was never much of a dessert lover, always preferring salty, savory treats over anything sweet. However I've eaten more sweets in the past 4+ years of marriage than I have in my whole entire life, thanks to that sugar-lovin' husband o' mine. 

Sprinkles is one of my favorite sweets indulgences, and any good mother knows the importance of sharing what she loves with her off-spring. Mine just so happens to be a furry, 4-legged daughter dog-ter. Thankfully, Sprinkles not only believes in treating yo' self but also treating yo' dog, so Monster got to have her first ever Sprinkles cupcake {dogcake?} on Monday. I'll let the pictures do the talking.








Of course Mom and Dad couldn't be left out and were treated to Sprinkles, too.
First Picture, Top Row: Coconut, Chocolate Marshmallow, Banana Dark Chocolate
First Picture, Bottom Row: Black and White, Key Lime, Banana Dark Chocolate {for my sister}

A confession: I can't eat a whole Sprinkles cupcake all at once because it makes me feel sick. Too much sugar. I have to spread out my bites over a few hours, hard as it is. I'm still building up my tolerance from years of abstaining. I really am a sugar novice.

My all-time favorite Sprinkles flavor is a tie between Lemon Coconut and Banana Dark Chocolate. Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

Maigen at: May 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM said...

Bahahaha!! Okay, that second picture, where she's airborne?! Classic!
2) This post totally makes me want dessert!
3) Where did you get that skirt?! Super cute! :)

Kerry at: May 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM said...

That's my fave photo too! She's the best!
2) Go get some dessert. Treat yo' self!
3) The skirt is GAP and I've been living in it every.single.weekend. I bought one in black too. Super comfy and nice quality material. I scored it for 30% off, too. Holla! It's pretty much sold out in every size though now. : (
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5727&vid=1&pid=138999&scid=138999002

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...