Reliable Recommendation: Lip Gloss Lust



2 comments
My beautiful sister, Georgia, was wearing something yesterday that I immediately added to my mental wish-list:

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in "Super Strawberry." 
It almost looked like she wasn't wearing any lip color at all, aside from the deeper, pinker hue her lips had.  It looked so natural and fresh.  Love it! 

She highly recommended it.  No offense to G, but she is a pretty picky girl {must run in the family}.  Which tells me it's probably pretty darn good. 

I will report back at a later date when I have secured my own Super Strawberry with a review!  Can't wait!



2 comments:

Kerry at: May 30, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

Oooh! I love a great pink! I'm such a gloss gal, though. Still think I'd love it?

Maigen at: May 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM said...

I know, I'm all about the gloss, too! But, it just looked so soft and pretty, I bet you would love it! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...