Style That Item: Kerry's Dana Buchman Necklace



3 comments
I thought the same thing as Maigen when Kerry busted out this beauty: "Wish I could drop $100 on an Anthro necklace"!  I can't believe it's from Kohls because that place takes some digging!  (No offense to anybody who shops at Kohls!)  I will say that I do prefer the accessories and little things at Kohls than the clothing, although I adore LC's line there.  

Here's how I paired the necklace with things from my closet!  I basically used up all my "stylish" clothes for this post, so don't be surprised if you see some of these items again and again :D  (And plz ignore the horrific photoshopping!)


Lush Blouse: Nordstroms - white Mossimo tank: Target - Zelda Jeans: Express - Shoes: Firefly Trend Boutique at Shops of Legacy

I love the buttons and sleeves on this blouse, but what I really want is to make the buttons into fabulous earrings!
Blazer: Express -  Dress: TJMaxx/Ross/Marshalls can't remember - Sandals: Macy's




softest grey pocket tee EVER from Martin + Osa (no longer) 

leggings from Target 

Sandals: Macy's

jacket :TJMaxx/ Ross/Marshalls one of those!



sweater : Nordstroms - skirt: Express




Then I had some fun shopping around for Kerry!  In all honesty, I love all of her outfits right now especially that poodle sweater and plaid shirt outfit!!! But, here are a few others!


Pretty Polished
I couldn't decide on the shoes....as you can probably tell!

J Crew formal cocktail dress
$70 - jcrew.com

J Crew cotton cardigan
$55 - jcrew.com

By Malene Birger cut out heels
$449 - calypsostbarth.com

AX Paris suede platform shoes
£33 - axparis.co.uk

Wet Seal slip on shoes
$15 - wetseal.com

Woven belt
gap.com

Pearlescent & Rhinestone Studs
$3.80 - forever21.com






I think K will really love this polka sweater!

Churchin


J Crew sleeved dress
$70 - jcrew.com

J Crew boat neck sweater
$85 - jcrew.com

Nine west heels
£105 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Forever 21 straw clutch
$17 - forever21.com





I think this beautiful emerald blouse would look fantastic on Miss K!  And this time, I couldn't decide on a belt!
Preppy Time

J Crew button shirt
$110 - jcrew.com

J.Crew j crew pants
$70 - jcrew.com

J Crew flat
$128 - jcrew.com

Hillier heart stud earrings
$430 - openingceremony.us

Warehouse heart jewelry
$11 - warehouse.co.uk

Ted Baker gold bow belt
£39 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Thin belt
$7.99 - tillys.com

Miso neon skinny belt
£5 - republic.co.uk

Forever 21 hair accessory
$3.80 - forever21.com






Now, how would YOU all wear this necklace?  Do share!
Happy shopping, K!

3 comments:

Maigen at: May 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM said...

Soooo cute! Especially the white top and jeans look & your "preppy time!"
PS: I didn't know what you meant about photoshop, I thought you were actually wearing the necklace! Rad job, sister.

Kerry at: May 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM said...

I totally thought you had found another one of my necklace!! I had to do a double-triple-take!

I LOVE all of the outfits! Churching happens to be a favorite! Polka dots + orange = LOVE!

Kerry at: May 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM said...

Oh, and that woven clutch too! Obsessed with that! Great find!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...