The Webster at Target



2 comments
As I was perusing the Target website last weekend, I stumbled upon The Webster at Target, which is part of The Shops at Target {such a genius collection of goodies!}. Thrilled at the adorable patterns and the large selection of petite clothing, I ordered a few little pretties. Props to Target for free shipping on purchases over $50 because I refuse to pay shipping charges, especially on items that are only available online. My selections showed up today, and I LOVE {almost} everything!

The only item I didn't have any luck with was the adorable white jacquard dress, which was, of course, the one item I was really, really looking forward to. Oh well; you win three, you lose one. On first glance and try on, I'm pretty impressed with the quality of these items, especially for the affordable prices. I plan to have that cute husband of mine snap a few photos of me in everything, and I will hopefully share soon!

Have you checked out The Webster at Target? Do you plan on buying anything?





2 comments:

Maigen at: May 11, 2012 at 8:04 PM said...

Oh, man! Now I'm gonna have to go look ;) SUCH cute finds! Can't wait to see how you wear them!

Isabel at: May 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM said...

Ooo, going to check them out NOW! I cannot WAIT for the summer!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...