A day at the office {I'd rather be sailing!}



2 comments
This morning, getting ready for work, I realized that all my clothes seemed to be in the laundry.  Except this pair of navy sailor pants with white piping I originally got for my cruise, but never actually wore. 

And, boy, was I scrambling to find something to throw on with them!  But, later, I felt that certain feeling of outfit success, and wanted to share!  {This taking pics of yourself is really difficult... I always turn out so warped that I'm hardly recognizable as an actual person.}  Apparently, I'm really into navy & green lately!
Old Navy Sailor pants {similar}; Anthro tee {somewhat similar}; Banana Republic kelly green cardi {similar}; Moda red wedges {similar}; Old Navy faux pearl & grosgrain necklace {similar-ish inexpensive; similar-ish more expensive--this one is to DIE for!}

I LOVE this shirt I found at Anthro while looking for a similar top... Mostly just the colors and playfulness reminds me of mine {mine has little ties all the way down the sides}, but I think I might need this one {link in caption above}, too!  {Rad fishies!}


I felt a little nautical & a whole lot whimsical.  Yay for finally wearing clothes that have been in your closet with the tags on for months! 

On jcrew.com, looking for a kelly green cardigan, I spotted this little number, which is a-maz-ing!  However, as Kerry can testify after a little shopping excursion and a demonstration of how yellow makes me look like I'm about to throw-up, I probably won't be wearing this one... Sigh.

Do you have any clothes you need to cut the tags off and finally wear??

2 comments:

Isabel at: June 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM said...

that white piping on your pants is fun and the pop of red is unexpected! Ahoy, matey! Great outfit!

Kerry at: June 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM said...

My first thought was "Ahoy, matey!" too! : )

I love the outfit. Let's go sailing!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...