Dwell Studio Flagship Store!



2 comments


I have long been a lover of Dwell Studio's designs and textiles since they first popped up!  They've really turned something small into a huge success as evident with them opening their first brick+mortar shop!  Christiane's ability to mix prints and patterns together in soft neutrals catches my eye and admiration.  Now, they've expanded to furniture and art and their interior design inside the shop is unbelievable!  Take a peek and if you're ever in NYC, please stop by for me!

I want that dot print!





The baby and kids section!


Browse around the extensive website at Dwell Studio, take a look inside with Apartment Therapy, or check out Dwell's own Opening Day blog posts.


2 comments:

Kerry at: June 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM said...

I want that dot print, too! And those awesome chairs in the second photo. And that crib is knocking my socks off! Yay Dwell Studio. Love!

Maigen at: June 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM said...

I agree with K, those chairs are my FAVE! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...