A Few JCrew New Arrivals



3 comments
JCrew.com unleashed some new arrivals this morning, much to my sniffly-nosed, cloudy-headed delight! Yep, I'm sick. Thankfully new arrivals have a way of making me feel a teensy bit better! 

Not only do I love the following items, but I'm a big fan of the way they were styled. JCrew pretty much always does it right in the styling department in my eyes. I even find myself taking pictures of their mannequins when I'm in store, as a means to catalog the inspiration they so often give me.





Oh the possibilities these new arrivals could bring to my closet!

What new JCrew arrivals are currently tugging at your heart strings?


3 comments:

Isabel at: June 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

I think I save about every Jcrew catalog I get my hands on. I tore a bunch of pages out from their holiday catalog for photo ideas. I want that vest! Such a pretty color!

Kerry at: June 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM said...

Oh my goodness! Me, too! I tear out the catalog pages I love, and then take pictures of them with my iPhone... that way I have a virtual catalog to flip through whenever I need inspiration!

I really want that vest, too! I can't stop thinking about it.

Maigen at: June 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM said...

Okay, looove the heart sweater & vest! I just got a cardigan a the J Crew outlet like the anchors aweigh tee, only with orange anchors!
Yay for new arrivals! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...