A Hot Graduation? A Light and Breezy Outfit!



2 comments
Graduation.  Synonymous with sweltering Texas heat.  Thankfully, I'm not a boy and I can keep things short, short, short!  First pick, my new, belted, sweet kelly green with blue polka dotted Target skirt by Xhilaration.  So light, soft, and swingy!  Seriously, it's like pj comfy. 

The top though was the deciding factor between sweaty magee or cool magoo.  I debated between my pinstriped white Anthropologie short sleeved button up that cinches oh so nicely under my non-existent bosom and my silky, cream Nordstrom's Lush blouse.  Blouse won due to its silky lightness, ample room, and ability to be swayed by the wind aka not sticking to me.  You saw me wear it here last time.

Here's how it all paired together!
Detail shot of the criss-crossed sleeves.  Such a pretty detail to an otherwise plain blouse.  The buttons down the back also make the blouse!

So happy the skirt came with such a great camel colored belt! Did I mention it has pockets?  POCKETS!!!


 Silky, drapiness galore = little sweating and major comfort!


|  Necklace: Juicy Couture Pave Heart Wish   |  Ring: Owl Ring Forever 21  |   Earrings: Fake Pearls



Pick up your own fabulous skirt that I promise you will live in for all of summer!  It's pretty much sold out, but visit some Target stores in person and you may luck out!

Xhilaration® Juniors Belted Skirt - Assorted Colors

 Just a caution if you order/buy on a whim: It sits high up on the waist so to some people it may be a bit tight.  I got my usual size and I remember thinking "Whoa, can I even get a shirt tucked in here?" but then I adjusted it to my "natural waist" and it turned out fine.  (I like to wear things low usually, but this skirt is meant for higher)  Def try it on before you buy to see what you're comfortable with!  It's got an elastic along the back, but not the front.


I would've walked away with these guys too, but none were in my size =/  We used the Red Laser iphone App to scan the barcodes and link us to the product online and to other stores.  Made it a breeze to blog about too!


Mossimo® Womens Elastic Waist Colorblock Skirt - Brown/Shell/Red 

(also in petite sizes)



Mossimo® Womens Elastic Waist Colorblock Skirt - Grey/Shell/Yellow 




Xhilaration® Juniors Belted Skirt - Coral/Gray Zigzag 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!  I want it so badly!!  Gotta keep hitting up the Targets around here!


Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Striped Sleeveless Tank - Animal Combo 


Yes, I like the juniors section and the ladies section, and the maternity section (another story).  You can find all sorts of things at some great price points!  RUN to your nearest Target!  They even have some Websters on sale that Kerry previously introduced us to!



2 comments:

Maigen at: June 13, 2012 at 7:11 AM said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the polkas! You look great!!

I have the grey and yellow skirt. Love it, sooo comfy!

I tried on and really wanted the orangey zigzagy skirt, but thought it was way too tight on the waist! I wear mine low, too, so that makes sense! :)

Kerry at: June 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM said...

YOU ARE TOO CUTE, ISABEL!! STOP IT! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...