Iz-inspired Target trip!



1 comments
So, after Isabel's post about her fabulous Target skirt, I thought I'd go check up on that orange & tan zig-zag skirt {I loved it and had tried it on, but totally found it tight, just like she said!} to see if it fit better when actually on my waist.  I tend to wear everything low, too!

Anyway, I didn't find it, but was totally taken aback by the crazy amount of cute summery colors & prints right now!  I always love Target, but it is especially great right now!  Here are some goodies that I couldn't leave behind!

Left: yes, it may be a maternity dress, but I adore this v-neck maxi.  It is super-flattering, the colors are gorgeous, and there is a stupid tie that is supposed to tie in back but looks so cute tied in the front, to the side!
Middle: I couldn't resist this fun, flirty skirt!  {And, yes, Iz, it also has pockets!}  And then, I of course needed it in "yellow tribal" & "blue ikat!"  
Right: A cute, wispy Merona scarf that I loooove {couldn't find it online} in teal, fuchsia, orange/red, white and grey. 
I absolutely adore this dress:
I was so drawn to the orange/khaki stripes, but the khaki made my skin look SO terrible!  The jewel-tones of the royal blue/violet stripes were a much better look for me!  It's gorgeous, but I'm still a little bummed about the orange one!
If you haven't had a chance, really, go check it out!  Or, take a gander at target.com.

Have you found any fun summer prints lately? 

1 comments:

Kerry at: June 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM said...

My sister had on that orange/khaki dress today and she looked amazing! Usually high/low hems don't work well on us petite folks, but she rocked it! I'm sure that you look stunning in that purple one! The color looks so richly saturated. xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...