Kerry's Father's Day Gift Guide



1 comments
Father's Day is less than a week away! Hopefully you didn't just exclaim, "Yikes!" If you did, don't fret, my friend! May I suggest the following gifts that are sure to make your pops happy, and result in you giving yourself a firm pat on the back!


Sweet husband D, my stepdad, and my father-in-law are all my inspiration for this sporty dad gift list. D and my stepdad have become quite the avid trail runners lately, so I was on the lookout for items to make their runs that much more enjoyable.
1 The tank is sure to keep 'em cool   2 A great backpack is needed to load up all their gear  3 A functional, fashionable hat {and trendy, too with the stripes of neon green!} keeps their eyes safe as they run through those low trees  4 A great GPS watch to track their mileage, etc. {D's gift this year}  5 An awesome updated sweatband is sure to do the trick! 





D and his brother are my inspiration for the business man dad. They sure can get snazzy with the best of them!
1 A quality leather case to hold all those necessary man products while traveling  2 A sleek business card holder  3 The perfectly preppy bow tie  4 Rad bulldog cufflinks  5 Timeless dress shoes {D's favorite pair; yes, they're pricey, but thanks to recrafting, they're worth it} 





D, my dad, and father-in-law were in my mind as I assembled the tool-loving dad's list. 
1 I personally want that airless paint sprayer, as I could use it on so many projects.  2 We have those awesome racks in our garage, and they work great!  3 The compartment travel bag was gifted to D's dad a few years ago and he loves it.  4 What man {and woman!} doesn't love a great drill?! 





I don't have a man in my life who doesn't love being a grill-master! 
1 If your grill recently conked out on you like ours did, may I suggest this great one from Weber.   2 We use Martha Stewart's method for making bacon these days, but a great press could still be put to good use in our home.  3 I'm seriously coveting that meat brand and cutting board; what better way for your man to mark his grilling territory?  4 My Rangers loving pops would gladly wear this apron  5 Who doesn't need a nice set of grilling tools?



What are you gifting to the men in your life this year?


1 comments:

Maigen at: June 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM said...

LOVE the bulldog cufflinks & meat brand! What unique finds! :) You're such a great gifter!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...