M's May DIY Challenge {Results Are In}



2 comments
I promised to post this a while back but it turned out it took a little longer than expected!  I finally got the mirror cut for the top of my mid-century modern dresser!
{Refresher}


Here it is with its new mirror!

I think it looks so good! 

Such an improvement!  If you're ever thinking about having glass or a mirror cut, it's actually a lot less expensive than I thought! I had it done at Binswanger Glass in Richardson, TX.  They did a great job, were easy to work with, and I strongly recommend them!




2 comments:

Isabel at: June 17, 2012 at 2:48 PM said...

That mirror adds so much! It looks amazing!!!! I'm so impressed, Miss M! I will need to hit up that mirror place!

Kerry at: June 17, 2012 at 4:33 PM said...

The mirror really makes it! What great vision you have! I love it! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...