Pool-house love



1 comments

I love FD Luxe Magazine (from The Dallas Morning News).  They have some great local design, as well as fashion info. 

This particular article is about "How a Man Should Dress in Summer," oddly featuring a guy consistently wearing pants and long-sleeved shirts/sweaters.  Which is great if you live on Cape Cod or in the Hamptons, but here in Dallas, that kind of get-up could literally land you in the emergency room with heat stroke.

Anyway, I really liked the fun patterns and colors in this guesthouse, by decorator Michelle Nussbaumer: 
(I'm sure the guy is laying like that because he is totally over-heated in those clothes.)  I love the prints, colors, rug, and campy framed life-vest!  The only things I don't really like are the leaf decals on the cabinets.
I just think the whole room is fun and playful, which is what I would want in my pool house.  Because if you can't do playful prints and colors in your pool house, where can you do them? 


Do you have any rooms that are especially lively in your home?







1 comments:

Kerry at: June 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM said...

I have a crush on that couch!!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...