Style That Item: Maigen's Orange Vase



2 comments
Summer is officially in full swing for me! What better way to kick it off than with this punchy little orange vase that Maigen scored for a killer deal at HomeGoods!? Maigen and I are both orange lovers, so it was easy to incorporate this little guy into my existing home decor.

I have a framed opening in the half-wall between my dining room and living room, and I always feel a little bit at a loss as to what is best to place there; it sure can be tricky. {Though I was recently gifted something that is currently sitting in this space and it's perfect! I'll share soon!} Maigen's lovely vase worked well in this space. I made a little collection with the vase, some books, a mini globe, and a small IKEA red vase. This room gets a lot of glorious light, and I love how the vase casts a nice orange glow.







I also think it's fun to use the collection as a table centerpiece. 
This could work well for a library themed party or for a book club gathering. 



Again loving the orange glow!

This vase is so versatile that it could be used anywhere and with so many different color combinations. I'd gladly put it in this room that I'm aspiring to turn from a moodboard into reality. 




All photos taken by the uber talented Isabel.

2 comments:

Maigen at: June 7, 2012 at 10:17 PM said...

Girl, there really is something magical about all the light in your home! Beautiful!

KLee at: June 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM said...

Great pictures!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...