Timothy Oulton store opening in Dallas!



2 comments


I dare say that the LCDF girls might have to take a field trip to the first free-standing Timothy Oulton boutique and world headquarters, opening in Dallas at the end of June!

via DallasNews.com

Looks cool, right?  The building, at 4500 N Central Expwy, will have a giant fiberglass replica of Oulton's bowlerhat logo!  I can't wait! 

Below, all photos via timothyoulton.com:
Great sofa!  And awesome photo, too!

Timothy Oulton is responsible for the design of my most-coveted chair, the Devon Spitfire leather chair at Restoration Hardware!


Loving the table lamp/chandiliers!  Also, that cow-hide chair and rug!


Architectural prints!

Some if it is a bit traditional for me, but I still like it!  I love all the leather, industrial-inspired, and unexpected touches of glam!

2 comments:

Isabel at: June 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM said...

I saw this the other day and was intrigued!!! So glad you posted about it because I've been itching to see more and to go visit! Field Trip!

Kerry at: June 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM said...

Oh fun!

Get on the field trip bus, gals! Let's go!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...