Pillow Talk



3 comments
I was beckoned by West Elm's current 20% off pillows sale + free shipping {expires tonight (07/09/12); prices as marked}, and finally took the plunge to order some new pillows for our downstairs living room. I felt the need to add a little more sparkle to tie in my new wall art, and with all of the pillow postings this past week for Isabel's duvet cover moodboards {my take, M's take, and I's take}, I couldn't help but satiate my pillow-obsessed self. I can't wait to get these bad boys and add them to my living room! Before/after pictures will be forthcoming. I feel like things are finally starting to come together in that room; you know, 3 years later. Sheesh.


I also couldn't resist picking up this cute Alphabet Tray for a mere $2 {again, additional 15% off  with code SUMMER15}.
I'm not sure exactly where I'll be putting it yet, but it can easily go anywhere in my home. I love cute little functional accessories, don't you?

Did you take advantage of any recent sales? This time of year always takes a pretty little hit on my wallet! Ooucch!

3 comments:

TaraMixandMatch at: July 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM said...

I'm obsessed with West Elm...I could spend hours in that store!

Isabel at: July 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM said...

I've been eyeing those sparkle pillows! Glad someone I know has them! :D That alphabet tray has been pinned, saved to cart and who knows what else - so cute!

Kerry at: July 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM said...

Me too, Tara!

Iz, I've had that alphabet tray in my online cart for awhile now, too! Why does it take us forever to pull the trigger?!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...