Sinlessly Sweet



4 comments
GoodPops are taking up a permanent residence in my freezer this summer! I discovered these awesomely delicious, all-natural, low-calorie treats of frozen goodness while strolling along at my local Whole Foods store a few weeks ago, and now I can't stop buying and inhaling eating them!

Lucky for all of us, they're on sale for the entire month of July. Yay! Unlucky for some of us, they're currently only sold across Texas and in some stores in Oklahoma and Illinois. Boo. {Click here to see if you can find them near you!}

My favorite flavors are the mango, which is to die for, and the watermelon agave, which seriously tastes like the most perfectly sweet watermelon you could ever dream of eating. YUM. I love them, and I think you will too! Here's hoping you can get your hands on some!

What's your favorite sinless {or sinful} summertime sweet?

4 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy at: July 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM said...

Never heard of these! But I am in LA so that is probably why. My favorite summer treat is ice cream. (Okay that is really a year round favorite treat.)

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Isabel at: July 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM said...

YUM! I will need to try these asap! Watermelon agave sounds like a great combo!

@Amy - LA! Fun! Do you eat a lot of Coolhaus?

Maigen at: July 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM said...

Oh, these looks so awesome! I am a mango girl, and will definitely have to pick some up! :)

KLee at: July 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM said...

Yum! LOVE these pops!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...