Style that item: Kerry's Head Wrap



5 comments
Say 'bonjour' to Kerry's fabulous Head Wrap!  Voila:

So... It's so funny, but I promise Kerry and I were working independently on this!  When her post went up on Monday, I "LOL"ed at how similar two of our look are!  This is one of my "Kerry post" sister outfits!  I think with such a statement accessory, nothing works quite as well as plain old jeans and a tee...

camel studs
neutral bag
mini ram bangle
blue bangle
track link bracelet
classic link bracelet

kelly green wedges
kelly green flats
boyfriend jeans

tee
Kerry loves maxi dresses, and I think the pockets make this one extra fun! Meet Pinky...
maxi dress
leopard print belt
earrings
cardi
wicker bag
wedges


I have to say, K already owns plenty of cute clothes, so I thought I'd put somethings she already has with her awesome head wrap!  I don't know if she has a metallic belt, but I'm guessing yes... I added this one just as an idea!  In her closet {how cute is she in that maxi!?  This outfit reminds me of the blue dress outfit she posted here}...
Dress {similar}
That may not be her exact bag, but it's close! 
Anthro earrings {no longer available}
belt
wedges
If Kerry wants to feel especially sunny one day, she can don something like this:
keeping the earrings simple with a pair of Kerry's beloved Gumdrop Studs
yellow jeans
chambray polka dot shirt from Kerry's fave, J Crew!
a bit of this stripey tank can peek out from under the button-down
strappy sandals
grey bag

I thought some fun prints might be right up K's alley!
peasant blouse & bow sandals
or a
lemon shell & metallic sandals
with boyfriend jeans
a cute wicker bag
and some basic spade earrings
Some more printed tops, going a little more preppy with these ones:
floral gauze split-neck blouse or a cute sailboat top
& moccasins
with the same boyfriend jeans
a cute wicker bag
and some basic spade earrings
I loved Kerry's looks this go 'round and can't wait to see Isabel's ideas!  Hopefully soon we'll see Kerry around town in her adorable head wrap! 

What accessories do you have a hard time wearing?  Send 'em on over!  We'd love to take a look and give some feedback!

5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch at: July 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

That wrap looks really fun, and you have proven its versatility!

Kerry at: July 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM said...

Great job, as always!

I love Mr. Pink, Denim + Brights, and Preppy Printed {sailboat top} so much that I clicked on your links to purchase the items and my size is sold out almost everything. Boo. : (

Amy Shaughnessy at: July 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM said...

I love all of these outfit combinations. I love the idea of a head wrap. Not sure I could pull it off myself but some girls are just able to!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Maigen at: July 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM said...

Thanks, Tara! :) You're so sweet!

Amy, I bet you could rock a head wrap, stylish ladies can always "make it work!" {To quote the fabulous Tim Gunn!}

K- Bummer that everything was sold out! :( You would be so cute in all of it!!

jas at: July 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

love the laid back and preppy looks!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...