Style That Item: Kerry's {My} Head Wrap



4 comments
I purchased this vividly-colored head wrap from Nordstrom a few months ago. I really love the gorgeous broach at the gathering; that, and it's boho vibe. Sadly, I have only worn it once because I often feel at a loss with how to best wear it. Thankfully, this challenge forced me to find several outfit options from my current closet contents that work well with this happy little accessory.
Cara Accessories Head Wrap {no longer available; alternative options}























Outfit No.1 // Maxi: Nordstrom Cardigan: J.Crew Belt: Anthro {old; alternativeWedges: Target {not pictured}

Outfit No.2 // Dress: Target {seen previously here & hereCardigan: Nordstrom {old} Belt: J.Crew {alternativeWedges: Charles David {old}

Outfit No. 3 // Tee: J.Crew {old; alternative - I really love these tees & own 3!} Boyfriend Jeans: Gap Belt: J.Crew {alternativeNecklace: J.Crew Factory {old} Moccasins: BC Footwear {old & not pictured; alternative

Outfit No. 4 // Denim Popover: J.Crew {alternativeBoyfriend Jeans: Gap Belt: J.Crew {alternative| Flats: Gap {super old} Necklaces: Ann Taylor Loft {old} and J.Crew Factory {seen previously here & here & herealternative}

Earrings in every outfit: Anthro {alternative}

I can't wait to see what Maigen and Isabel suggest for my head wrap!
Happy Monday, y'all! 



4 comments:

KLee at: July 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM said...

You look so cute that it makes me think I need one too ;)

eliz at: July 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM said...

Whoohoo love allllll the outfits!! very colorful!

Maigen at: July 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM said...

So cute, I love them all! Esp. #4! The 2 necklaces together work so well! :)

Kerry at: July 21, 2012 at 7:20 AM said...

KLee, you can borrow it anytime! : )

Thanks, eliz & Maigen!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...