Target + Neiman Marcus CFDA Holiday 24 Collection



2 comments
Maybe I've been hiding under a rock in the world of fashion news, but I came across this yesterday and just about passed out from excitement! Did you know about the Target + Neiman Marcus CFDA Holiday 24 Collaboration Collection? Whether you have or not, be sure to check out the video and prepare yourself to get amped to start saving those pennies!
Photo via Fashionologie
Just look at that genius collection of designers; DVF, Marchesa, Alice and Olivia... OH MY! I'm beyond thrilled to get my peepers {and then my hands} on those over 50 holiday gifts! Aren't you?!

Do you think this collaboration collection will get shoppers in as much of a frenzy as did the Missoni/Target launch? I kinda think it'll be more intense than that. Yikes.

Time to warm up my elbowing skills {kidding}.



2 comments:

Isabel at: July 24, 2012 at 9:17 PM said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm excited, if you can't tell)

Maigen at: July 24, 2012 at 9:46 PM said...

Umm... YES! I will need to request the day off from work, so as to spend it shopping ;)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...