Anthropologie Anthologie



4 comments
Speaking of reader submissions, I wanted to give a "shout out" {always hated that phrase, although not as much as "what can I do you for?"} to a few blogs for being fabulous hostesses of some recent reader submissions I {and my fellow bloggers} have participated in!  {Miss Kerry deserves snaps for always being on top of new reader submission opportunities!} 

The lovely Lisa of Respect the Shoes had a "Your Favorites" post, in which I was able to show off my nautical look {which you may remember from here}:


Old Navy Sailor pants; Anthro tee; Banana Republic kelly green cardi; Moda red wedges; Old Navy faux pearl & grosgrain necklace {links to similar items in original post}
Next, I submitted a look to Anthromollogies.  Now, Molly has style.  Loads of it!  She had the reader pick an inspiration photo and then base an outfit on it.  I had to post about this on LCDF, because, otherwise, you might not get to see Isabel's beautiful photos of my look! 

Inspiration {also seen here}:
Anthropologie "If...Then" pillow








Anthro sweater {old}, Charming Charlie scarf {old}; Anthro earrings{old}; Target bracelet {old}; American Eagle straight jeans {old}; Anthro beaded wallet {old}; Michael Kors platforms {old}
Finally, I submitted my "Go-To Day Look" to Pink Peonies.  If you haven't, you should definitely swing by and check out the fabulous fashion on that site! Love it!
Once again, photos by the ever-talented Isabel!  Old Navy blouse {old}; Premier Jewelry Pearl Necklace {old}; Target Seahorse pendant necklace {old}; J Crew Factory Bubble Necklace {old}; American Eagle straight jeans {again!}; Francesca's metallic straw clutch {old}; Guess orange patent cork wedges {old}
Anyway, these submissions are fun and a great way to get introduced to the blogosphere!  I hope to be able to participate in lots more!  You can get so many ideas from other readers, as well as find some fun new blogs to read!  Once again, thanks to Kerry for pointing out so many of these to me!  :)  Kerry and Iz have also done the "Petite Fashion Challenge," which I am far too Viking to join in with, although, their looks they submitted have been downright inspired {see here, here, and here}!

Have you found any great reader submission challenges that have been fun for you?  {The next one I plan to do is "Effortless Anthropologie."}


4 comments:

Estilo Hedónico at: August 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM said...

Great!!!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

xoxo

Isabel at: August 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM said...

I was so excited to see you girls got recognized for your fab style!! You read my mind about doing a post on them!

Lilly at: August 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

Oh my stars - I love those nude heels! Great meeting you last night!

Lilly
pancakesandbeetjuice.com

Maigen at: August 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...