Besos



4 comments
Stationary makes me giddy. I think my paper obsession started when I worked at Hallmark for a bit while in high school. I used to love browsing the many aisles of stationary, and purchased more than I could ever use in a reasonable amount of time.

While I do love me some technology, I find that I crave more intimate, thoughtful forms of communication these days. A handwritten note or card make my heart go a flutter. That's why I'm currently obsessing over these sweet Kate Spade 'Besos' notecards. I love the colors, striped envelopes, and kisses expressed in three varieties/languages.
Now I'm off to write to some of my favorite people.
And maybe make one of these.


4 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes at: August 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM said...

Kate Spade makes the best little accessories. She makes me want to spend time writing lovely little notes to people on my credenza while I sip tea and sit with my ankles primly crossed. ;o)

Samantha at: August 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM said...

It was so nice to meet Isabel and Maigen last night! Y'all are too cute! And these besos note cards are adorable! :)

xo, sam

**Style of Sam**

Kerry at: August 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! Your letter writing scenario made me smile! I'd love to do the same!

Thanks, Sam! Sorry I wasn't able to meet you last night, but hopefully we'll run into one another soon!

xoxo

Maigen at: August 11, 2012 at 1:14 PM said...

Sooo fabulous! Love these! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...