Decorate ME! {Trending Now}



3 comments
Lately, I've been seeing lots of jewelry on Pinterest {usually via mrs. french *}that I guess I would describe as bar jewelry, for lack of a better term {I'm guessing there is a real name, but I don't know it yet}.  It's basically got long, straight pieces of metal/other material. 

Here are a few little gems that have raised my heart-rate a bit lately:
via

via
via
via
via

via

via

via

via
I'm also going to have to do a post soon about my other new obsession: raw stone jewelry!

What jewelry trends are you noticing/loving lately?

3 comments:

Lilly at: August 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

Oh my gosh I love all of these! Especially the twig like one wrapped in thread. My sister has some wrap bracelets with bar details on her shop longhornfashions.com. She's going to have her boutique on wheels at the Foundry Bar this Saturday night. I hope you cute gals will come check it out! http://www.pancakesandbeetjuice.com/2012/08/blogger-meetup-this-saturday-trendy.html

Lilly

Isabel at: August 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM said...

Oooo super cute!

Samantha at: August 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM said...

LOVE all these pieces of 'bar' jewelry!

xo, sam

**Style of Sam**

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...