If I Had a MILLION Dollars... {M's Monthly Love: Online Shopping!}



4 comments
I love online shopping.  So easy.  So fun.  I like looking for exactly what I want and finding it {it helps cut down on my in-store tendancy to grab stuff all through the store when looking for one or two specific pieces}.  Although, sometimes, NOT.
I have been doing a lot more shoppong online for the past few months and am loving it.  Really, what is more fun than waiting for a package?!

Although, sometimes it's fun to JUST BROWSE!  Which is what happened, long into the night, recently.
Umm, okay.  HOW have I never shopped at Madewell?  I got on a sale-browsing kick, and went a little nuts.  Now, be aware, these looks are NOT totally styled, they are more like partial outfits...

This is all the stuff I loved and wished I could justify adding to my already out-of-control wardrobe!

Now, if you don't have the stomach for a SERIOUS fantasy shopping trip, just stop reading right now.  Because, I'm telling you, I can shop with the best of them, and probably outlast them.  So, this may be a bit more than you can handle.  Unless you're awesome.  {Betting you are!} 

Are you still there?  Good!  {Some pieces are used more than once.  I only reference the link the first time, but use the same number for each throughout.}
1} bowline dress; 2} pondlight cardigan; 3} railstraight jeans; 4} crisscross boardwalk sandal
5} parkfield shirtdress; 6} porchstripe streetside sandal; 7} beadmaker skinny belt; 8}leather transport tote
9} panelstitch tee with this pretty button-down underneath; 10} true love shrunken oxford; 11} silk dotty passenger skirt; 12} sandrift skimmer 
13} love the color combo of this textile elizabeth and james sid denim jacket with the purple oxford and leopard; 14} handbook leopard-print pump

15} sunbelt tank with either these cute pants or shorts; 16} bungalow stripe trousers; 17} metallic turnabout sandals; 18} picket-stripe clover shorts

19} slipstitch sweater tank; 20} shrunken dropdot shirt; 21} colordot shorts {I'm not usually a fan of shorts with long-sleeves, I feel if it's cool enough for long sleeves, it's too cool for shorts... However, I'm kind of liking this.  Could be cute with tights... perhaps raspberry ones?} 

22} stripeblock tee {kind of reminds me of the cute striped top Iz posted here}; 23} silk twirl skirt
24} toulouse tee; 25} dispatch snakeskin wallet; 26} suede ankle boots 
27} silk dotty sunshade top; 28} flea market flare colorpop jeans in sea glass
29} striped cablecrew sweater; 30} clover shorts
31} sail stripe tank; 32} colorblock tank; 33} either tank with these seawall shorts
34} striped drawstring dress {would be cute in the fall with this button down underneath, or on top and tied at the waist}
35} chevron point pullover worn as a vest; 36} utility boyjean
I DO like to shop!  I warned you!  I just kept getting so inspired!

What stores suck you into their online closets?

4 comments:

Kacie at: August 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

I love the wedge shoes- #6 If you get a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

andrea grace at: August 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM said...

these collections are awesome!
alwayssaygrace.com

Maigen at: August 2, 2012 at 8:00 PM said...

Thanks, Kacie & Andrea!
:) Maigen

Alonna at: August 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM said...

Not gonna lie, I don't normally look at outfits that aren't on someone's body, but I really like the way you put your outfits together!
My favorite online store is J.Crew, especially since they have their factory store online. I honestly should be ashamed of how often I go on J.Crew's website.

-Alonna
lonnaliz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...