Infected!



2 comments
So, if you haven't heard, Dallas is under attack.  Mosquitoes infected with West Nile Virus are biting everyone, and the city has started spraying insecticide at night from planes.  An actual state of emergency has been declared. 

I, too, have been bitten by a bug.  Only, it's the shopping bug, and instead of West Nile Virus, I have contracted **West Elm Virus. 

I started working at West Elm part-time last week.  Not only will I get some pretty cool experience in the visual department and a pretty sweet opportunity to blog about West Elm {sneak peeks and features to come, and can I just say, "YAY!"  I'm ecstatic}, I also will be able to partake of the lover-ly employee discount.  {Can you hear the angels singing?  I can.} 

So, as you can imagine, I already have a mental wish-list going.  Here are a few little  trinkets I hope to procure in the next little bit:

1. Tiled 6-Drawer Dresser
2. Gold Flatware
3. Cluster Glass Pendant
4. Citron Napkins
5. 24X24 Mongolian Lambswool Pillow in Stone White
6. Silver Pinecone S&P Shakers {not available online, but still in store, at least in Dallas.}
7. Short Drum Pendant
8. Metal Wrapped Parsons Side Table
9. Clear & Opal Vase
10. Large Laquer Tray {Metallic Gold}
What is on your home decor wish list?











**Not trying to downplay the seriousness of West Nile, it really is tragic.  But, I had to use the pun.  Really.

2 comments:

Kerry at: August 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM said...

Oh my goodness, yes! I'm 843028430840823% with you on that gold flatware. I've wanted it for awhile!

Maigen at: August 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM said...

:) You have such great taste, K! I love it because it's so simple but the gold makes it so special at the same time!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...