Lately



3 comments
It's here: That dreaded time of year when I hate every article of clothing I own because nothing keeps me cool in these temps... besides my birthday suit. Needless to say, it's been a struggle to get dressed lately due to the horrible heat. I'm pretty unmotivated most of the time, but I'm trying to put in an extra effort to not leave the house naked. I'm totally craving fall and being able to layer! Are you, too? Too bad for me that won't be happening in these Texan parts until late-October. So until then, I'm just pretending that it's not hot outside and wearing whatever I want. And I'm living by the acronym KISS: Keep It Simple Sweetie.



{First seen here.}
Top: JCrew {beyond obsessed with these tees; lightweight, perfect fit, nice deep scoopneck, great colors, and ON SALE!!} // Skirt: GAP {no longer available} // Jacket: Old Navy {alternative} // Belt: Anthropologie {alternative} // Horseshoe Necklace: JCrew {old} // Anchor Pendant: JCrew {no longer available} // Earrings: Kate Spade {gorgeous alternative color} // Shoes: Rosegold {old} // Bag: LV Speedy 35


This next outfit was on major repeat last week: I wore it two days in a row.





Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs {alternative color} // Tee: Target // Denim: Gap // Belt: JCrew Factory {alternative} // Flats: TJ Maxx {old; alternativealternative; pricey alternative} // Necklace: H&M {recent} // Earrings: Anthropologie {old; seen here, here, here} // Bag: LV Speedy 35


I also wore this outfit several times in one week; Isabel can attest since she saw me in it twice. Oops!





Glasses: Warby Parker // Shirt: JCrew // Shorts: Gap // Belt: JCrew {alternative - on sale!!} // Necklace: Urban Outfitters {old} // Earrings: White House Black Market {alternative} // Wedges: Nine West {old} // Clutch: Hobo {alternative colors

Do you find your outfits on repeat when the weather makes getting dressed a headache?

3 comments:

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design at: August 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM said...

I feel ya! I pretty much rotate through the same 4 shirts lately... it's sad

eliz at: August 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM said...

Love your maxi skirt...there is nothing wrong with wearing an outfit you love so much hahah

Kerry at: August 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM said...

Thanks, Eliz! I get more compliments on that maxi skirt than I ever thought possible! I wasn't sure about it at first, but it turned out to be a great buy!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...