Tax-Free Spree!



3 comments
It's tax-free weekend in Texas!!  I started a little late, but went a bit crazy scouring some of my favorite stores for some good deals: Here's to Madewell, Jcrew, Factory, GAP, Forever21!




Madewell
Click to buy yourself!


I'm loving that kelly green color and after trying it on myself, I want!  I could easily wear any of them!

GAP

Click to buy yourself!

After the Rue + Styld.by event yesterday at Northpark, Maigen and I found some cuties to love like the dotted shirt, herringbone loafers, and that aqua scarf with ELEPHANTS!  You HAVE to look at that one in person - it's darling!  GAP also has some fabulous shades of colored bottoms, the lightest pink being my favorite!


Jcrew

Click to buy yourself!

Did you see Kerry's shirt that she wore for her candy-colored petite challenge?  Looks awesome on her, right?  I bet you'll look great too!  The dotted black shirt is actually little anchors.  My absolute favorites from here are the orange pleated skirt and the black shorts.  I have a tendency to only buy bottoms and I'm left stumbling around my closet looking for something to go with on top!
Factory

Click to buy yourself!

OMG, I found my camp shirt that I've been living in this summer!  It's the softest, most lightweight button-up and I can't stop raving about it!  I LOOOVE it because I'm picky about articles of clothing that might make me hot.  I would love to add that bright fun skirt, dotted tights, and sequined shirt to my weekly rotation!

Sheridan French

Click to buy yourself!


Sheridan French is a local Dallas/Ft. Worth luxury boutique and I was fortunate that one of my new blogger friends, Rian, reminded me to check her out!  I first saw SF in a Lonny issue and am thrilled that she is designing away in Fort Worth!  She's got a great eye, sense of style, and I'm loving her photo shoots!  She paired the purple Mia one with bright neon teal pants and I love the combination!

LOFT

Click to buy yourself!


Ok ladies, here's the deal.  LOFT always has things on sale and furthers their sales OFTEN.  My latest purchase resulted in $22 capris and that's after tax!  It's a great place to get staples for your wardrobe and you can get more trendy things elsewhere!  I really really WANT that pink dress but it's sold out!  I also think that deep marine color on the dress next to it is gorgeous!

Forever21

Click to buy yourself!

I know Forever21 is suuuper cheap, but my frugal side can't help dipping there for uber trendy items so I won't break the bank.    Trends fade, so...you know.  There are people who buy to last and that's fantastic; I just know that my taste changes often.  We'll leave it at that.

Did you go shopping this weekend and take advantage of tax-free?  What's your game plan?  Online or in store?


3 comments:

Maigen at: August 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM said...

Awesome! I love SO many of these things!

Faves: Madewell kelly green dress, Gap kelly green pants & polka-dot top, J Crew cardi, Factory purple skirt, mint Loft capris & gold Forever 21 dress!

Great job, girl! Such a fun list!

Maigen at: August 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

OMGoodness, and the ELEPHANT SCARF!!

Kerry at: August 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM said...

Thanks for the shout-out on my J.Crew top!

I love all of Gap's broken-in straight colored khakis, but I'm totally sized out, even with petite options! They run too big! : (

What did you buy??

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...