The Big Easy



3 comments
Dalles and I are going to embark on a road trip to Destin, FL in the very near future. We plan to drive the 10+ hour trip straight through on the way there, but my clever husband decided that it would be fun to take a little side trip on the way back; I gleefully concur!

via
We're going to be in New Orleans for a few days. Though we've talked about the possibility of going often, we've never been to the Bayou State, so we are looking for some advice on must-sees, must-eats, and must-shops. Please feel free to share any tips in the comments! We're staying at a hotel off of Canal/North Rampart streets, if that's any help. Thanks in advance!











PS: I'm already planning on eating a few batches of beignets - YUM.

3 comments:

Isabel at: August 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM said...

Ahh so fun! It's so funny - R and I were talking about going there too! I can't wait for lots of images and visual shopping!

andrea grace at: August 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM said...

Thanks do much for your comment it made my day!
Alwayssaygrace.com

SewPetiteGal at: August 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM said...

Fun! I've never been, but I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...