A collection that makes me swoon!



1 comments
I have been seeing bits of the Oscar De La Renta Spring 2013 RTW collection all over the interwebs {mostly on Pinterest via Charlotta G's awesome runway board and also mentioned yesterday by Bradley of Luella and June} and decided to look it up, since I have pretty much loved each bit!

It's rare that I like so many pieces in a collection!  Usually, I have a few choice faves, and can take or leave the rest.  This was different.  I really quite liked so very many looks.  Here are a few of my favorites, just for some Saturday eye candy!
I like that the collection is so bold, and still so feminine!  It's demure and at the same time hints at punk rock.  It's true love, this one.

Which is your favorite?

1 comments:

Kerry at: September 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM said...

Gorgeous silhouettes in this collection! I can't choose a favorite!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...