A Few Little Darlings



2 comments
Okay, so I went over to Target today to check out the new "Shops at Target," and I gotta say, it left me mostly cold.  There were a couple of cute things...
Dress {read: tunic} / coasters / dessert plates / pillow / cutting board 
But, I discovered something else that's pretty new at Target that, I have to say, is downright fabulous.  The brand "Threshold."  It is Target's new private label.  I am obsessed.  I found like, 50 things I want.  Okay, not 50, but a lot.  Super preppy.  Slightly quirky.  Yay.

framed ribbon / sweater frame / houndstooth throw / greyhound

green graphic rug {my photo isn't awesome, but gives an idea of the print.  I couldn't find a pic online} / timeless home decor collection {especially the "hello" tray and black vase!} There is a vase in the store that I couldn't find a photo of that is cream and has three rows of metallic gold dots around the top.  It was the best!
 
orange sweater pillow / this ceramic trophy would be pretty cool spray-painted metallic gold /
best in show shadowbox {not technically Threshold, but I couldn't resist!} / storage tote / football appetizer plates
 Have you been to Target lately?  Any fun finds?

2 comments:

Lilly at: September 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM said...

So I can go clean from Target for months and then once I go back it's 5 times in 4 days a la this week. I got the Kirna Zabete chunky sweater in black and white. I am obsessed with the Curiosity Shoppe stuff. I got a notebook for a recent conference and then I got the big "Friends" style Cadillac Ranch mug to hold some of my jewelry. I am thinking about getting the cake stand to hold my dish soap etc a la Pinterest. I love that our state's little Amarillo gem, Caddy Ranch, is part of a national merchandise campaign! Did you read the story on the couple who owns C Shoppe in Matchbook this month? Adorable.

Kerry at: September 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM said...

I'm 834032840834% with you on Threshold. They have some really cute things! And you know I love those trophies! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...