All Buttoned-Up {M's Monthly Love}



4 comments
I used to be a super-prep.  Like, an every-day-golfing, khaki-wearing, Harold's-shopping prep.  Button-up and polo shirts were pretty much my uniform.  Along with plaid skirts.  For many years.

So, I really got over that.  For a long time, I haven't worn anything even resembling the above-mentioned items.  Not to mention blazers, chambray shirts, denim skirts, plaid tops, loafers or boat shoes.  And lately, these things are all rushing back.  I resisted for a long time and now, I gotta say, I've been falling for these preppy staples.  Hard.

This month, I'm especially enamored with button-down shirts {usually open with a wife-beater and tied at the waist}.  Here are a couple I've got and some that I want!
Top row: Target red plaid {also seen here} / H&M floral / Gap geometric popover
Bottom row: Old Navy polka-dot chambray shirt / Gap pink leopard / Club Monaco in paradise green
Top row:  J Crew Boy shirt in red plaid / H&M blue shirt with elbow patches / Zara tie print blouse
Bottom row: J Crew Jacquard Dot Popover / Zara horse print blouse / J Crew Liberty Perfect shirt in Margaret Annie
I couldn't find pictures online of two GAP button-down shirts that I saw in store and that I definitely want!  One is white with aqua and coral birdies all over, and one is royal blue with white and orange cherries {or apples?} all over.  They are so, so cute!  I will definitely be picking them up soon!  :)

What trends are on your must-buy list?

4 comments:

lizette vigo at: September 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM said...

i want to buy the old navy polka dot blouse so bad!!!!! super cute picks!

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Kerry at: September 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

Dying over that H&M blue shirt with elbow patches!! Great finds! xoxo

Amy Shaughnessy at: September 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM said...

Blazers are definitely on my must-have list! Check out my post tomorrow for the 50 million other must-haves on my list.. Ha ha!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Lisa - respect the shoes at: September 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

I am actually digging peter pan collars this year - I used to think they were too "precious" but this fall I adore them!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...