Animal Kingdom: Treat Yo' Self



2 comments
I stopped by J Crew the other day to scout out some necklaces, and found this little guy on super-sale!  How fun is this?? {Sorry for the bad pics, I forgot to wear it when I was with our talented photog, Iz!}
This cutie pie is coming home with me, soon, too {or, might it be somebody's birthday gift??  Hmmmmm??  I can't say, because she reads this blog.  I'm getting it for myself.  YOU know how greedy I am for home goods!}:
lamp
Owls are really in right now, especially at West Elm {also seen here}!  Here are a few cuuuute selections...
ceramic owls , cookie jar, measuring cups, dessert plates
And, now that I have covered owls, how cute is this turtle??
What animal pieces have tickled your fancy lately {see some of Kerry's animal recommendations here, here and here and Isabel's cute elephant selections here and here}?

2 comments:

Kerry at: September 8, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

HOORAY FOR ANIMALS!!!

Love that gator/croc necklace! It looks so substantial and fun!

xoxoK

Isabel at: September 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

What a cool find! I am proud to say that I own those owl measuring cups and LOVE them for display purposes and cooking! I used the smallest one as a salt cellar for awhile

Love your roundup!

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...