B&W {I Own, I Want, I Wish}



2 comments
I'm jumping on the "I own, I want, I wish" bandwagon!  Such a great idea, by Miss K!

So, basically in exact opposition to my August monthly love {neon}, I am loving black & white dresses!  This whole thing began with "I Want" dress #1 and then, quickly, snowballed!

I have a couple black & white dresses, and with the color-blocking thing making a comeback, I am using this

as the first "I own" dress!  {The thing that sucks is that you can't tell that the bottom 6-8 inches or so of the dress is a white color block!  And it's about knee-length}  Yes, this is an old pic, but has always been one of my family faves! My mom, me, sis G & sis M.  We were at one of sis G's shows {she's just a singer in a roll-n-roll band!}

I also love to wear this little number:


which you may remember from such posts as this and this {and on pretty little Kerry in this post}.

The last "I own" black and white dress is my Evan Picone dress that makes me feel very 40s.  The cut is really flattering, and I love accessorizing it, since there are so many options!

And here are the dresses I found that I want!
1. Trina Turk bootlegger {FAVE}  2. Target dress  3. Banana Republic
4.  Ralph Lauren  5.  Anne Klein colorblock sweater dress  6.  French Connection stripe
And here are a few that definitely fall into the "I wish" category!
1. Michael Kors plaid  2. Michael Kors tweed  3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Houndstooth knit dress 
4. Black Halo houndstooth & gabardine
PS: this image {SO not b&w!} is on the Trina Turk website... I want to wear IT ALL!!
Which is your fave B&W dress?  Or, have you seen another one that I might need to see?  Do tell!





2 comments:

Kerry at: September 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM said...

Loving #6 in "I Want"

There's a short-sleeved version of that dress that I've had my eye on, also found at Nordstrom.

Amy Shaughnessy at: September 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM said...

I love number 5. They are all really great though!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...