Be KIND {Kerry's Monthly Love}



1 comments
I found a new snacking obsession a few months ago, and I think that once you try them you'll be monthly loving them, too!


It's official: I'm in love with KIND Bars! I had seen them time and time again out and about grocery shopping, but I never thought to try them until recently. I'm not sure what made me decide to walk over to the display that fateful day at Whole Foods and start browsing through the various varieties, but I'm so glad I did because I've found my new favorite snack!

KIND Bars {and other KIND products} are made from all natural foods with ingredients that you can pronounce and understand. Holla! When it comes to food, and snacking in particular, this is muy importante to me. There's nothing I despise more than being hungry in between meals and not having anything quick and healthy to snack on at a moment's notice. Thankfully KIND Bars have filled that snacking need for me.

Here are my favorites:
Now go out and buy some so that you and me can be KINDAHOLICS together!

Do you have a favorite KIND Bar flavor?



1 comments:

Maigen at: September 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM said...

YUM! That dark chocolate, nuts, and sea salt sounds DIvine!

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...