Clutch Crazy!



1 comments
I just love clutches and have been seeing cute ones everywhere lately!

These first ones are a little bit rock-n-roll and a little fringy {pssst: I got the burgundy and we will be "styling that item" soon!}
$ / $$ / $$$
I am also loving the fun, sassy mix of animal prints and bold metal!

$ / $$ / $$$
Kerry might dig the next set!  How rad are these?!
$ {Love that it's wool} / $$ / $$$
Ahh, sparkle!  I'm like a turkey, I peck at anything that shines and shimmers!
$ / $$ {Definitely adding to my closet soon!} / $$$ {This Prada is glorious!  Definitely a wish list item that will remain on the wish list!  Sigh.} 
Of course, no list is complete without some punchy colors!  At least, not in my book!

$ / $$ / $$$ {I die! The lettering says "Pardon My French!"}
 Have you found any cute clutches lately? 

1 comments:

Kerry at: October 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM said...

Amazing array of clutches, and I love how you found one for each price point within the categories! LOVE them all! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...