Eyebrow Envy



4 comments
Lily Collins is a true beauty. Ever since seeing her spread in the September 2012 issue of Glamour in which Victoria Beckham played guest-editor, I'm over-the-top obsessed with a very specific part of her: Those glorious eyebrows. They're thick and gorgeously shaped, reminiscent of the ever-stylish Audrey Hepburn's, and as a thin-to-normal-width eyebrowed gal, nothing short of enviable.

images via Google image search & Glamour

Do you envy anyone's eyebrows? Or are yours pretty enviable themselves?




4 comments:

Maigen at: September 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM said...

She's super gorgeous. And umm, you could be sisters!

I always wanted Charlize Theron's eyebrows. Or, was it just her whole face? Um. I'll take her whole face. But not in a gross, literal kind of way!

*M

Kerry at: October 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM said...

You're sweet to say that we could be sisters, but I'm nowhere close to that beauty!

I agree with taking someone's whole face. I'll have Lily's. Please and thank you.

xoxo

Mere at: October 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

Those are perfect eyebrows, but I don't envy them nearly as much as I envy/would probably kill for Jennifer Lopez's nose!

Kerry at: October 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM said...

Oh my goodness, yes Mere! Jennifer Lopez's nose is quite enviable.

xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...