FALL FAVORITES {I Own, I Want, I Wish}



3 comments
Here are a few things that I own, that I want, and that I could only wish to have that are leaving me feeling amped for fall!



:: I OWN ::
TORY BURCH NADINE RIDING BOOTS // I finally invested in some nice leather riding boots, and scored these for a great price during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!
LC LAUREN CONRAD LEGGINGS // These leggings are pretty high quality; I've had mine for 2 years and they still look as good as new! I LOVE wearing leggings, draped sweaters, and boots in the fall. I think these leggings and my new riding boots are going to get a lot of action in the coming months.
GAP POLKADOT CALF HAIR LOAFERS // These little affordable loafers were too cute to not snatch up; plus I scored them on the extra cheap thanks to one of Gap's 30% off promotions. They'll be making an appearance in a Style That Item feature in the near future!
BANANA REPUBLIC CLASSIC BELTED TRENCH // I purchased a similar trench from BR last fall on super-duper sale, and it's proven to be a fall through early spring staple.
GAP RED SUEDE LOAFERS // I purchased these at the same time I bought the polkadot loafers, and I can't wait to wear them with everything!


:: I WANT ::
AG BELLE PETITE DENIM // My current denim collection is lacking in a non-distressed pair of darkwash, bootcut denim.
J.CREW TIPPI SWEATER IN COLORBLOCK // I love the color combination in this sweater, and think it has a timeless look to it.
H&M COLLAR // I'm really digging the ever-present Peter Pan collars this season. This sparkly one from H&M is so cute!
SAM EDELMAN LOUIE BOOTIES IN TAUPE ROSE // Fringe? Check! Perfect neutral color? Check! Am I in love with these guys? Check!
J.CREW OVERSIZED MERINO SWEATER IN MODERN RED  // I'm obsessed the color of this sweater and with the way it was styled in the catalog, and I can't wait to wear it that way myself. I spotted a version of this sweater in my local J.Crew the other day with pockets! Uhm, could it get any more perfect than that?!



:: I WISH ::
MILLY DAKOTA MERINO WOOL SWEATER // This sweater looks so delightfully tailored and I'm a huge fan of the mixed prints, but I know that I really love it because of how awesome it looks with that gorgeous cobalt blue skirt!
MILLY RAQUELLE FLARE SKIRT // The leather detailing on this skirt adds a tough edge, but I still find it to be perfectly feminine.
HAUTE HIPPIE FAIRISLE LONG MERINO CARDIGAN // I've long loved fairisle, and I love how this version of the pattern lends itself to being a bit aztec-like in nature. Plus, it looks so cozy! Perfect for my leggings seen above.
ELIZABETH AND JAMES DANIKAH LEATHER LEGGINGS // The mixed-media of these leggings adds a perfect rock-and-roll feel. I also wish to have those long legs while we're at this wishing business. {Waaayyyy less-expensive, super similar leggings here.}
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI BOOTIE // GORGEOUS. PERFECT. Best little suede bootie around.
DVF CATALINA SEQUIN TEE // Love the color. Love the sequins. Love the high-neckline. Wish you could just go ahead and be mine.

What are some of your fall favorites?











PS: See my previous version of I Own, I Want, I Wish with maxi dresses here!

3 comments:

Maigen at: September 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM said...

Ooooh, gorgeous new boots!

I love all of your finds, but I have to say, that long fairisle sweater with the less-expensive version of the leather leggings is my fave! You would be so smashing in that! :)

*M

Amy Shaughnessy at: September 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

I love those polka dot loafers. I am starting to become obsessed with polka dots lately...

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Kerry at: September 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM said...

Thanks, Maigen! I'm pretty excited about those boots, too!

I'm with you, Amy! I've been a long-time polkadot lover, and I'm so excited that they're pretty much everywhere now.

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...