Mommy Boudoir



3 comments
Kerry's very lovely and beautiful sister, Kristin, just added Mr. Cutie-Patootie Owen to the family back in...March?  This spunky, giggling, leg kicking babe came over to my house with mama for a little private mommy-and-me photo session.

I knew without hesitation that Kerry would lend her keen fashion eye and pick an incredible outfit for Kristin.  Basically, we emailed back and forth about the vision and look that we wanted with shopping options and Kerry did not disappoint!  I love her simple, graphic, yet feminine boudoir look she came up with!  (and it was from Forever21!)  You'll also see another mommy with her little girl, Lily Gwen.



Check out some of the other finds Kerry sent me!  And you can check out my neglected photo site here.
lounge

Row 1:
Row 2:
Row 3:

3 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes at: September 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM said...

Seriously adorable baby - and the photos are lovely!

Kerry at: September 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM said...

You're such a talented photographer, Iz!

Thanks, Lisa! I love my little Owen! xoxo

Maigen at: September 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM said...

Wow! Iz, these pics are so great! And, what adorable babies!!

My faves are the one of Lily looking at her toes {I think page 7} and the mommy kiss pic of Kristin & cute, chubby little O!

I do love that robe! :) Good choice, ladies!

Can't wait to check out your photo website!

{An aside: Meredith and Jared were considering Lily Gwen, too! How bizarre would that have been?!}

*M

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...