My Fair Isle Lady



4 comments
We're not shy about loving J.Crew in these parts, so it's no surprise that the latest unveiling of new arrivals left my heat going pitter patter a few times. My absolute favorite item is the Inside-Out Fair Isle Sweater {I previously professed my love for fair isle here}. I love the colors and the versatility, which was proven over and over again in the new arrivals product shots. I'm dying over the way this sweater was styled! It's definitely sitting tippy-top on my fall wishlist right now.

Perfect Pairing :: STUDS
Daytime Casual :: COAT // SHIRT // DENIM
Office Chic :: SHIRT // PANTS
Evening Sparkle :: SHIRT // SKIRT

What are you loving from J.Crew's latest new arrivals release?


4 comments:

Maigen at: September 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM said...

All these looks are great! Can't wait to see what you wear with it!

*M

Amy Shaughnessy at: September 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM said...

I love that sweater with the metallic skirt. So cute!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Rachel Lynne at: September 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM said...

Wow, this sweater is amazing! And a super versatile piece :)

xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook

Kerry at: September 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM said...

Seriously, girls! J.Crew knows how to persuade me to buy an item! xoxo K

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...