Not-So-Analogous



1 comments
So, I wanted to participate in Molly's awesome "Analogous Color Schemes" reader submission over at Anthromollogies, but, dummy me, I didn't look at the color wheel again, and didn't remember all the shades of the colors I was combining that got in between {I meant to re-check her post, but things have been all up-rooted lately.  I'm dog-sitting, so I don't have as much access to my computer OR my closet}!  Anyway, I put together this outfit and took pics and then went to email it and realized I was way off!

 SO, here is my NOT analogous color scheme outfit! 

cardigan: Anthro {old} / tee: Target / jeans: American Eagle / shoes: Gap {seen also here} / earrings: Nordstrom Rack / necklace: H&M
Oh, well!  I liked the color combo anyway!  :)

1 comments:

Kerry at: October 1, 2012 at 7:13 PM said...

FUN color combo, and your blue, blue, blue eyes continue to kill me! Gorgeous!

The analogous color scheme had me stumped, too. Can't wait to see what her readers came up with! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...