Oh, no! West Elm, stop it. {NKOTB}



1 comments
So, I have to say, the major advantage disadvantage of my part-time WE gig is seeing all the new stuff coming in.  And then, wanting it.  Like, all of it. 

I already used a few of my favorite new items in Angel's living room make-over.

And here are a few many other new jewels:
herringbone pillow {I prefer the green & turq} / cotton w/ velvet edge monogrammable pillow /
organic winter ikat duvet / teardrop embroidered sheet set

I like the preppy bordered favorite throw / martini side table in brass / perforated globe pendant / garden path silk pillow {the back is a contrasting dark blue floral}/ metallic faux knit pillow / panorama mercury glass chandelier

flared glass vases {I want the Tiffany blue one--second from right!} / metallic zipper cases /
bottle opener {I don't ever need a bottle opener, but couldn't resist the vampire teeth!} /
glass shelf / spooky plates {I like the skull} / a playful felt fox laptop holder

gorgeous honeycomb glassware / metallic cable knit runner / twig flatware {they added silver handels, they used to only have dark handles, and now I like it!} / how sexy are these knives w/ urban block?

Holiday!  Celebrate! 
dancing deer doormat / felt coaster set {for Kerry!} / patchwork ornaments / the paper mache' newsprint deer {also comes in silver!} reminds me of the Anthro french-poetry animal busts / antler pillow {I can't resist this one!  I may have to get it!} / winter flower garland

I'm sure you will see some of these items again in upcoming "style that item" posts and {hopefully!} in a few "treat yo' self" posts, too! ;)

Did you see anything to add to your wish-list?  

1 comments:

Kerry at: October 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM said...

Not sure if you caught my West Elm Pin-fest last week, but they killed it with their latest new arrivals. I want pretty much everything. Lucky you to have that discount! xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make us smile! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...